Tuesday, July 7, 2015

baking change

It's been a very long time since my last post. Most of that time, I was not doing much in the way of cooking or baking. An occasional cake or a pan of brownies here and there, but no major baking. I don't even do a major dinner for Thanksgiving anymore.

And meanwhile, something has come up that has to change my way of cooking and baking. My son has been diagnosed as Type 2 diabetes. He is good with the oral medication and watching his carbs. But that also means I got to adapt what I do so I take his dietary restrictions into cooking and baking.

So now I begin to look for diabetic recipes. Haven't found too much of anything (he was diagnosed a bit over a month ago) but I have to really start looking hard soon, His birthday is in a few weeks and he has to decided between his beloved Cheeto cake, which, of course, has lots of sugar in it or another type of cake. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for replying to "Brownie Chronicles". Due to the vast amount of spamming on the internet, I moderate comments before publishing them. I will moderate and publish your comment as soon as possible. Thanks again for reading "Brownie Chronicles"