Monday, September 7, 2009

the baking action

Not too much this week, I'm afraid. I was very sluglike this weekend. I made brownies, with 5 eggs instead of 6 and a heaping tablespoon of Ghiradelli unsweetened cocoa added to the Nestle's cocoa I've been using. I also added a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter. I thought about topping it with chocolate frosting, but I decided it would be _too_much_chocolate_. I know, who would guess that I'd think something had too much chocolate?
And I made a blondie, which really just looks like a giant chocolate chip cookie pressed into a brownie pan. And that's what it tastes like. My younger son Will claims he's never had a blondie before, so once he has one, he won't be able to say that anymore.
That's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for replying to "Brownie Chronicles". Due to the vast amount of spamming on the internet, I moderate comments before publishing them. I will moderate and publish your comment as soon as possible. Thanks again for reading "Brownie Chronicles"