Monday, June 8, 2009

and in today's baking....

The brownies were made with 1 overripe mashed banana. It gives it a slight banana flavor as well as making the texture more cake like.
The cake for my beloved this week is a Mountain Dew cake, with the recipe from the current Paula Deen specialty magazine. It probably would be more lemony if I had used lemon pudding instead of vanilla.
My brother's cake for this month - German chocolate cake with the coconut pecan frosting from the Trisha Yearwood cookbook Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen .

I want to bake more but it's a little hot and humid right now. So I'll have to be satisfied with what I've done....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for replying to "Brownie Chronicles". Due to the vast amount of spamming on the internet, I moderate comments before publishing them. I will moderate and publish your comment as soon as possible. Thanks again for reading "Brownie Chronicles"